SCE/SoCalGas Program Updates
Program Changes Reminder: Thank you to everyone who joined our Program Changes webinar on December 13 to learn about and discuss the new program requirements. Please refer to the Program Changes Quick Reference Guide for a detailed description of the new program requirements.
Updated 2018 Documentation
The SCE/SoCalGas program is currently updating all program documentation for 2018. Further information about new documentation will be shared at the Mandatory Program Kick-Off Event on January 16 (more information below).
Accurate Account Holder Info
If the SCE or SoCalGas account holder is deceased, please have the current homeowner request to have the service account name changed prior to the post-retrofit submission of the project. If an account holder name is found to be fraudulent in any way, the program will not pay the incentive. Please provide the following numbers to your customers if the account holder information needs to be changed:
- SCE Call Center number: (800) 736-4777
- SoCalGas Call Center number: (909) 307-7070
Efficiency First and BPI Benefits
The Efficiency First (EF) program with Home Depot has been significantly enhanced with the addition of benefits from the Building Performance Institute (BPI). BPI is now offering a credit for all BPI products and services for EF members who register for the program and spend at least $10,000 at Home Depot during the year. Register now and get credit for all the purchases on the associated account dating back to January 1, 2017.
Here are the benefits that you can earn through the program:
1. All EF members who purchased at least $10,000 at Home Depot during 2017 using the associated account will earn a credit for all BPI products and services worth 1% of their purchases.
2. All EF members with at least $30,000 in qualifying Home Depot purchases during 2017 will earn free EF membership for a year AND a credit for BPI products worth 1% of their purchases, so at least $300.
3. All EF members with at least $100,000 in qualifying Home Depot purchases during 2017 will earn free Efficiency First membership for a year, free registration at the HPC National or Regional conference of their choice, AND a credit for BPI products worth one percent of their purchases, so at least $1,000.
After registering, Home Depot will track purchases for the year using the credit card that associated with the EF code. At the end of the year, Home Depot will compile all purchases using the EF code and provide the association with rebate funds. Register now and get credit for all purchases on the associated card dating back to January 1, 2017. Please register today Here!